The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

If you are like me, you listen to "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen on repeat for at least 4 hours of the day. I know all of the words by heart {and so does my husband...}, so you could say I'm a little obsessed.

You can by it here on iTunes for only $0.69! I don't know how long it will be like that, but I've bought mine already so I'm set for life.

Here's a list of my favorite YouTube videos that I listen to.  Some are cute, some are funny, and some are just plain incredible.  Enjoy!


The Original
"Let it Go" sung by Idina Menzel


Want to pretend to be a pop star and sing along?
Sung by Demi Lovato
(I kinda sorta really love her. Don't tell anyone.)

Want something that will blow your mind?
Sung by Alex Boye ft. One Voice Children's Choir

Want something funny?
Sung by Christina Bianco (impersonating other singers)

Want to just die of cuteness?
Sung by Maddie and Zoe

Want to here a guy sing it?
Sung by Caleb Hyles
(Listen to the whole thing; it's impressive)




No comments :

Post a Comment